No home is complete without a dining table. Its function is not only limited to serving food, but it also brings families closer, allowing them to sit together and indulge in a conversation.
The dining table you choose has to durable for the very same reason as extensive use can cause wear and tear. Reclaimed wood is one of the best materials to use for such functional pieces of furniture. There are many options available in the market, so we have listed some of the best for you.
Top 5 reclaimed wood dining tables
Reclaimed Wood Herringbone Dining Table by The Wobbly Knob
A wooden dining table makes a classy addition to your house, and nothing is better looking than the Reclaimed Wood Herringbone Dining Table. No matter what style you have decorated your house in, this table will blend in perfectly.
The tabletop is made up of wooden planks that have been salvaged from various places, handpicked, sanded and finished to make this beautiful dining table. The wood is quite thick, making the table durable and long-lasting. The legs of the table have been made from iron and welded in, adding stability and a great rustic look.
- The table has been made from reconstructed wood and smoothened to give it a smooth finish.
- The legs are made from iron and painted over with black metal paint, which will stay in place for a long time.
- Three different coats of lacquer have been applied to ensure the table does not retain any stains.
Reclaimed Wood Dining Table by Pete’s Barn Door
A dining table is a product that will stay with you for a long time. Therefore, you need to choose a model that will stay updated whenever you decide to change the interior décor. Nothing is better suited for that purpose than the Reclaimed Wood Dining Table. No matter what age it is, it will look good in your house.
The barn wood that has been used for the table comes from Midwest barns and is around about 50 to 150 years old. The old wood adds age to the table, which makes the table robust. The end of the table has been sanded down for a smooth finish that gives it an amazing texture.
- The table has been built using barn wood which is 50 to 150 years old.
- You can add a lacquer coating to the table if you like.
- All the kinks have been taken out of the table and the holes were filled before work began.
- The legs of the table are also made from the same wood, making it highly stable and durable.
Handmade Reclaimed Wood Dining Table by Barn XO
What makes a better dining table than one handmade by experts who have been in the business for years? Reclaimed tables with their rustic look never get old. One such table is the Handmade Reclaimed Wood Dining Table. It is sturdy and made from thick wood, which has the ability to handle scratches.
Douglas fir is the type of timber used to make this product. It has been salvaged and handpicked from various places to ensure it makes a quality product. The hairpin legs are made from steel, which is strong enough to endure a bunch of weight. The legs also add flair to the design of the table.
- The table has a modern rustic touch which spices up the décor.
- It is highly durable and will last you for a long time.
- The wood chosen for this project is Douglas fir, which is one of the finest types.
- The legs of the table are hairpin style made from steel.
Monarch Specialties Distressed Reclaimed Dining Table
A dining table can make or break your home’s look, which is why the manufacturers have ensured an amazing design. The dark color of the table gives it a unique look. It also comes with black painted legs that add to the design.
The tabletop has been made from reclaimed wood, which adds to its looks. The legs of this table are a square post, which is quite stunning especially since they have been painted black.
- The reclaimed wood used is thick, making the table durable and long-lasting.
- The legs are a square post and black which add to its style.
- The final look of the product is rustic and distressed.
Reclaimed Wood Dining Table Industrial Steel by Dendro Co
One of the best ways to evaluate a table is by reading different reviews. You will find many great reviews of this table, which is thought to be one of the best reclaimed wood dining tables. It has a simple look which goes with almost any type of interior design.
The table has been handmade by expert craftsmen who have been working for years and know the ins and outs of reclaimed wood. The legs of the table are made of steel and have a flat design, which gives it a simple look and adds stability.
- The reclaimed wood dining table has been made by hand.
- The legs are made from steel and come with a flat design.
- The top is thick, making it a little heavy but strong.
No matter how you have decorated your dining room, a reclaimed wood dining table is sure to be a beauty that will catch everyone’s attention. There are many such tables available, most of which are reasonably priced and will serve you for a very long time. Personally, we believe that the Handmade Reclaimed Wood Dining Table by Barn XO is the best among the ones listed above. Instead of getting a new wood table, think about getting one that not only looks great but is good for the environment as well. If you are interested in Reclaimed Coffee Tables you are currently on the wrong page.